Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/04/24 16:07:40 UTC

[axis2] WS-* Support for AC talk

Hi all,

I've been assembling a detailed list of frameworks and what WS-* stuff they
support for my talk on WS-* at ApacheCon EU. I was wondering if some Axis
wonks could please confirm that axis2 supports:
- MTOM Policy
- Addressing Policy

I seem to have most other things figured out - I found docs for security
policy and rm policy.

Cheers,
- Dan

--