Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by tango charly <si...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/01 14:17:32 UTC

Is the Slide project dead ?

Hello,

Looking at the slide news, I'm seeing no changes since almost one year, no
planned release, no new documents. Is the project going down ?

I really think the slide project is a wonderfull core cms project but I'm
also concerned about its time to live.

Are the slide gurus still actives ? Are there concurrent open source
projects going further ? Is it safe to invest some time in this project ?

Re: Is the Slide project dead ?

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

it isn't. You can get the current source code from CVS, which
includes much more functionality than Slide 1.0.16.

Use the commands:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login

(password: anoncvs)

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout