Posted to users@maven.apache.org by René Clerc <re...@clerc.nl> on 2006/03/01 11:09:15 UTC

[m2] axistools plugin problems

Hi all,

I'm using Maven 2.0.2 for my project, and try to get the
axistools-maven-plugin to generate server side stubs from a WSDL file.

When using axis 1.3's WSDL2Java "standalone", the Java code is
correctly generated.  However, when I try to generate the code using
the axistools-maven-plugin, the behavior is weird -- it looks like the
options are not passed to axis correctly.  Specifically, the
--noWrapped does not seem to work -- I cannot get the maven - axis
combination to generate code that has array return types.

I've downloaded and tried to edit the source of the plugin, but was
not able to steer axis to do the right thing..

I woule appreciate it very much if someone with more experience with
this plugin could somehow help me out..

Kind regards,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@clerc.nl) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

205. All repair work will be done by an in-house maintenance staff. Any
     alleged "repairmen" who show up at the fortress will be escorted to
     the dungeon.

-"Peter Anspach's list of things to do as an Evil Overlord"