Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/10 03:26:42 UTC

[VOTE] JMeter 2.3.2RC7 - please!

 Trying yet again ... votes needed (positive or negative) - thanks!

 The licence issues reported by Henri have (I trust) been fixed.
 Also the lib/opt directory is now included in the source archives.

 To rebuild or test JMeter, you need to unpack both the binary and
 source archives in the same directory structure. This is because the
 library files are not duplicated in the source archive.

  Note that there is a bug in Java on some Linux systems that manifests
  itself as the follow error when running the test cases or JMeter itself.

  [java] WARNING: Couldn't flush user prefs:
  java.util.prefs.BackingStoreException:
  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported: indent-number

  Archives/hashes/sigs and RAT report:
  http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC7/dist

  Site/Docs are here:
  http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC7/docs

  Tag:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/tags/v2_3_2RC7

  Keys are here:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/KEYS.txt
  also
  http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/jmeter/KEYS

  All feedback (and votes!) welcome.

 [  ] +1  I support this release
 [  ] +0  I am OK with this release
 [  ] -0   OK, but....
 [  ] -1   I do not support this release (please indicate why)

  The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

  Note: If the vote passes, the intention is to release the archive
  files and create the release tag from the RC tag.

  Here's my:

  +1

 S///

Re: [VOTE] JMeter 2.3.2RC7 - please!

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
sebb wrote:
>  Trying yet again ... votes needed (positive or negative) - thanks!

+1

Oleg

Posted by Milamber <mi...@laposte.net>.
Hello,

+1
Tested on Ubuntu (desktop/server) 8.04 in a remote testing (web test
load) with 3 "injectors"
on JDK 1.5

Please note with Sun JDK1.6 I have indent-number error

Bye.

Posted by Quasar <qu...@libero.it>.
sebb wrote:
>  Trying yet again ... votes needed (positive or negative) - thanks!
+1

Quasar

Re: [VOTE] JMeter 2.3.2RC7 - please!

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine,

here's mine.

+1

Cheers, Petar.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>
wrote:

> Looks good..
> +1
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin
>
> sebb wrote:
> >  Trying yet again ... votes needed (positive or negative) - thanks!
> >
> >  The licence issues reported by Henri have (I trust) been fixed.
> >  Also the lib/opt directory is now included in the source archives.
> >
> >  To rebuild or test JMeter, you need to unpack both the binary and
> >  source archives in the same directory structure. This is because the
> >  library files are not duplicated in the source archive.
> >
> >   Note that there is a bug in Java on some Linux systems that manifests
> >   itself as the follow error when running the test cases or JMeter
> itself.
> >
> >   [java] WARNING: Couldn't flush user prefs:
> >   java.util.prefs.BackingStoreException:
> >   java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported: indent-number
> >
> >   Archives/hashes/sigs and RAT report:
> >   http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC7/dist<http://people.apache.org/%7Esebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC7/dist>
> >
> >   Site/Docs are here:
> >   http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC7/docs<http://people.apache.org/%7Esebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC7/docs>
> >
> >   Tag:
> >   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/tags/v2_3_2RC7
> >
> >   Keys are here:
> >   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/KEYS.txt
> >   also
> >   http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/jmeter/KEYS
> >
> >   All feedback (and votes!) welcome.
> >
> >  [  ] +1  I support this release
> >  [  ] +0  I am OK with this release
> >  [  ] -0   OK, but....
> >  [  ] -1   I do not support this release (please indicate why)
> >
> >   The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> >   Note: If the vote passes, the intention is to release the archive
> >   files and create the release tag from the RC tag.
> >
> >   Here's my:
> >
> >   +1
> >

> >  S///

Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
http://keyserver.linux.it/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1A15B53B761500F9
Key Fingerprint: AA16 8004 AADD 9C76 EF5B 4210 1A15 B53B 7615 00F9

Re: [VOTE] JMeter 2.3.2RC7 - please!

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Looks good..
+1