Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2003/02/10 17:27:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] mod_perl Developer's Cookbook available in Polish

for our native Polish speakers (as well as the archives), the Polish
translation of the mod_perl Developer's Cookbook appears to be available and
shipping.

   http://helion.pl/ksiazki/modpkp.htm

I haven't seen it yet (nor do I read Polish) but the above site seems to
include a tarball of the code with the comments translated as well.

   ftp://ftp.helion.pl/przyklady/modpkp.zip

and, as a reminder, if you want the code in English, it is always available
from our website

   http://www.modperlcookbook.org/code.html

nice work Przemyslaw!

--Geoff

Re: [ANNOUNCE] mod_perl Developer's Cookbook available in Polish

Posted by Marcin Kasperski <Ma...@acn.waw.pl>.
Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> writes:

> for our native Polish speakers (as well as the archives), the Polish
> translation of the mod_perl Developer's Cookbook appears to be
> available and shipping.
>

>    http://helion.pl/ksiazki/modpkp.htm

Thanks! That's the great news for me (especially considering that
69zł =~ 18$ and I can buy it nearby).

--
( Marcin Kasperski   | Osoba jest omegalizacją ewolucji uniwersalnej na      )
( http://www.mk.w.pl | określonym odcinku etapowym (Teilhard de Chardin)     )