Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Luis Angel Vicente Sanchez <ze...@bigcente.ch> on 2017/09/04 16:42:17 UTC

Connection pool starvation due to GetUserList.getUserList

Hi,

I think there is a bug on the getUserList method when the Shiro realm is
a JdbcRealm. A connection is borrowed from the connection pool but it's
never close:

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/zeppelin-server/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/rest/GetUserList.java#L241

Kind regards,

Luis Angel Vicente Sanchez
zeppelin-users@bigcente.ch

Re: Connection pool starvation due to GetUserList.getUserList

Posted by Park Hoon <1a...@gmail.com>.
Hi, the fix was merged and shipped in 0.7.3 (in few days) and 0.8.0

- https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2567

Regard,