Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/22 14:09:07 UTC

[Compatibility Page] Re: Re: Offline Install of Netbeans on JDK 8 (with nb-javac)

Is there a reference page someplace to show Netbeans compatibilities? Something like:

Netbeans version, Minimum JDK
Netbeans 13, JDK 11
Netbeans 12.6, JDK 8

Could also have other dependency columns as well if wanted to expand further on some dependencies (i.e. maven, ant, git, etc.)

Or would the Release page for given release be an alternative?

Eric Bresie
Ebresie@gmail.com (mailto:Ebresie@gmail.com)