Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Max Bridgewater <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 12:16:50 UTC

Reading from Zookeeper With Camel-Zookeeper

Hi,

My route is as follows:

    <route id="zookeeper-consumer">
            <from uri="zookeeper://localhost:2181/requests?create=true"/>
             <log message="Message received from zookeeper:${body}"/>
        </route>

I am using Zookeeper 3.4.6 with Camel 2.13. This route picks up only the
first message after starting the route. Is this the intended behavior?
After that message, it goes completely silent.

The zookeeper dependency is indeed 3.4.6. In debug mode, I see the
zookeeper client polling Zookeeper. But I don't see that any message being
collected. I have one single Zookeeper instance. So, no cluster. Running
the Zookeeper client, I can see that messages are waiting in the node.

What am I missing?

Thanks.
Max.

Re: Reading from Zookeeper With Camel-Zookeeper

Posted by Max Bridgewater <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that was it. Thanks a lot.

Max.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.