Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Paul Hughes <ph...@nvidia.com> on 2017/03/03 17:41:30 UTC

Is there a MAC version available. If so please fwd. me a link to it. THANKS.

Re: Is there a MAC version available. If so please fwd. me a link to it. THANKS.

Posted by Robert William Allen <ba...@yahoo.ca.INVALID>.
folks….i have tried to download a copy of open office for my mac, but it does not work, does this not work with apple????? frustrated any suggestions. thanks, bob

Posted by James Plante <ji...@me.com>.

Posted by chuck ef <ch...@hotmail.com>.