Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "HO,ELWIN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <el...@hp.com> on 2001/10/03 00:30:01 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 license

Hi,

I am trying to build the tomcat 4.0 from source. I notice that I need to
download a lot of packages from sun to build the tomcat. Anyone know are
there any special license we need to get from sun? As when I try to download
those packages, sun asks me to agree on a lot of license.
I also notice the Tomcat 4.0 binary came with all those packages
(common/lib). And there is one LICESENCE file in the package. It is a
standard Apache license.

Question:
1.  Do I ONLY need to agree on the Apache License to use tomcat 4.0?

Thanks
Elwin

RE: Tomcat 4.0 license

Posted by Alexandru ANDREI <al...@fx.ro>.
dear list ...
HOW THE HELL CAN I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST ???
Or at least to switch to digest mode ?