Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjay Vivek <Sa...@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2008/06/24 15:43:40 UTC

Exceptions when using a client generated from stub classes.

Hi everyone,

I've installed and configured Rampart 1.4 to work with the tutorial at
http://wso2.org/library/3190 However, I'm having trouble getting the
SOAP response from the service when generating a client using the stub
classes. The SOAP request headers send by the client doesn't contain the
WSSE security headers and I get a "Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Missing wsse:Security header in request".

However, everything works fine when I generate a client using AXIOM. Is
there a reason why the WSSE headers are stripped off when using a client
generated from the stub classes? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Regards
Sanjay Vivek
Web Analyst
Middleware Team