Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com> on 2014/09/22 19:51:38 UTC

Re: Sqoop with Oozie - Heart Beat loop

Hey there,

I'm assuming you mean that the sqoop job doesn't advance? Or are you
expecting Sqoop to run async.?

If the Sqoop job isn't advancing, try adding the --verbose flag and
checking your sqoop logs for any thing fishy. Feel free to post the Sqoop
command here as well.

-Abe

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Hey there,

Could you post your logs after you've ran the same command with the
--verbose option as specified here:
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.5/SqoopUserGuide.html#_using_generic_and_specific_arguments.
Your MapReduce task logs will also contain much more useful information and
would be worth posting as well.

-Abe

RES: Sqoop with Oozie - Heart Beat loop

Posted by Thiago Henrique dos Santos Bento <th...@b2wdigital.com>.