Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/26 14:48:36 UTC

How to configure application for Eternal jar

Hi All,
  How to configure the external jar , which is use by application
internally.
   For eample:
                      JDBC ,Hive Driver etc.

Note:- I dont have  permission to start and stop the hadoop machine.
 So  I need to configure application level (Not hadoop level )

  If we will put jar inside the lib folder of the hadoop then i think we
need to re-start the hadoop
  without this,  is there any other way  to do so.

Thanks
samir

Re: How to configure application for Eternal jar

Posted by highpointe <hi...@gmail.com>.
Here is my SS:  259 71 2451

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: How to configure application for Eternal jar

Posted by highpointe <hi...@gmail.com>.
Here is my SS:  259 71 2451