Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 18:03:29 UTC

Hadoop2.x reading data

Hi,

I'm currently trying to use Hadoop-2.x and noticed when I try to load the
file in pig and it shows as follows while reading but file has multiple
records and also weird thing is if I dump the variable its shows the pig
tuples,

Successfully read 0 records from: "/tmp/sample.txt"

Any reason?

Viswa.J

Re: Hadoop2.x reading data

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.