Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <th...@wso2.com> on 2015/04/06 13:33:41 UTC

Re: How to access JNDI Directory Context in Tomcat 8

Hi

Is there a Tomcat provided URLStreamHandlerFactory for JNDI in tomcat
8.0.20?
I tried
TomcatURLStreamHandlerFactory.getInstance().createURLStreamHandler("jndi");

But that returns null.

Thanks
Best Regards
/Thusitha

Posted by Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <th...@wso2.com>.
Hi

> Hi
>
> Is there a Tomcat provided URLStreamHandlerFactory for JNDI in tomcat
> 8.0.20?
> I tried

TomcatURLStreamHandlerFactory.getInstance().createURLStreamHandler("jndi");

>>"jndi" schema is removed in Tomcat 8. You may want to check this
discussion
>>[1].
Thanks for the quick response.
So is this implies that there is no way  to get a URLStreamHaandler for
JNDI in Tomcat 8?
If so what should be my approach?

Thanks
Best Regards