Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/01/16 14:56:31 UTC

[T5] [ANN] - Tapestry + Spring + Acegi and now + Apache Derby DataBase

Hi all,

New release of phone book application with apache derby database support is
available here :

http://code.google.com/p/shams/

--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi

Re: [T5] [ANN] - Tapestry + Spring + Acegi and now + Apache Derby DataBase

Posted by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com>.
Im working on next release of this app.

Derby + Hibrenate + Spring + Acegi + Tapestry

in this release i will use derby az a standalone service instead of
embedded.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.