Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/21 09:22:22 UTC

[Axis2] Mini merge from trunk - (Take #1)

Deepal,

Jarek made one checkin and i made a few. Jarek's was for a SAAJ
problem found by TCK. My checkins were for flakiness in the service
url's in the generated wsdl's. Could you please take a look at the
diff's here - [1]. we've had so many people complaining about the ip
addresses we auto-generate and how to overwrite them that we need to
get this right. First we should use what's in "hostname" parameter, if
that is absent, then use what is in host http header, if that is
absent then auto generate by looking at the network interfaces and
find the first one as usual. This combination should work for both
simple axis server and axis servlet. Also when ssl is enabled in
tomcat, the ip and port for that should be correct as well.

558220	gawor	2007-07-21 01:21:46 +0000
558240	dims	2007-07-21 04:37:02 +0000
558256	dims	2007-07-21 06:28:53 +0000
558262  dims	2007-07-21 07:00:46 +0000

If this looks ok, then please let know and i'll merge these changes to
1.3 branch.

thanks,
dims

[1] http://ws.zones.apache.org/~dims/ws/

Re: [Axis2] Mini merge from trunk - (Take #1)

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims, Jarek's change looks good to me - and I've tested it.

Thanks, Lin

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
checking in now. I've taken the liberty of getting rid of
modules/samples/security directory by ruchith (svn 558374) as well.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dims,