Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/21 15:04:31 UTC

EARN $40000 THROUGH A LEGAL SPAM FREE SCHEME EVEN APPROVED BY OPRAH WALL STREET JOURNAL U.S.A

MONEY MAKING SCHEME

    Coming straight to the point I will explain you the working of this
Money Making Scheme immediately instead of convincing you to join it. Its
for you to decide whether you want to be a part of this logical Money Making
Scheme or Not.

    In this scheme, you have to send $1(Rs20) each to 4 email addresses
given below(that is a total of $4(Rs80)) using PayPal.

If you do not have PayPal you can get a Free Business or Premier Account
using this Free Exclusive PayPallink
            https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=GR5WR2AXHM796

    ommoney@gmail.com
    partner1money@gmail.com
    partner2money@gmail.com
    partner3money@gmail.com

Your Email Address Subject should strictly be
Subject: I WANT TO JOIN YOUR MAILING LIST
After we receive your money we will register it in our mailing list database
and send  you a multiple list of Newsgroups, Message Boards, forums etc
which you will use later, read on

After receiving this message follow the steps: :

Copy/paste this entire document in notepad.
Remove the first email address(that is ommoney@gmail.com) and place the
other email addresses one place up and then at the 4th postion     insert
your own email address. Example:
    partner1money@gmail.com
    partner2money@gmail.com
    partner3money@gmail.com
    youemailaddress@whatever.com

After doing this, post that message in various message groups that we had
provided you when you registered with us. The more you POST the    more
people like us will view it, registe it and they will in turn send it to
many other people and this way you will Earn a Lot of Money as you email
address is also included at the 4th place in the list.

Everything is done Now just wait and watch your PayPal account. Soon you
will be flooded with lots of Money.

NOTE: Please do not POST in other activity Forums,Boards,Newgroups that are
reserved for a particular activity as they will Ban you and can take
Legitimate action against you.
      We have a registered list of newsgroups, Boards, Forums affilited with
us where you can POST this message legally. This list will be provided when
you register with us by sending $4(Rs80).

HOW MONEY MAKING SCHEME WORKS

    Searching for online jobs, work from home is done by 60% of the people
on the Internet.So, when you register for this scheme and POST this scheme
in various newsgroups, message boards, forums, web sites etc provided by us
it will be read by lakhs or crores of people on the Internet. Out of these
crores of people if even some hundreds or thousands or even lakhs of people
apply to this then the amount you earn will be enormous. You can calculate
it using a Calculator as I am Weak in Maths.

This is a very logical scheme which gives you a clear picture as to how you
can earn money through this Money Making Scheme.
In this Scheme you do not have to wait for some small payment from a company
but you have the control to earn as much you want.

 The Trick is to POST this message in as much message boards, forums,
newsgroups, websites etc provided to you by us after you register with us
for $4(Rs80).

SO WISHING YOU LOTS OF MONEY THROUGH THIS SCHEME

Note: Many unemployed people are waiting for an opportunity to earn some
money. Please help them by circulating this message to as many people you
know.

For any further queries please mail with the Subject: "SCHEME HELP" to
rahulsmoney@yahoo.co.in
or visit website
http://www.geocities.com/easytoearnmoney/