Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by naveen chanda <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 06:33:27 UTC

common login screen for ofbiz

Dear All,

I would like to ask a query that, is their any common login screen in ofbiz
?

I am getting some login error (unable to login), because if i login in
partymanager application with a separate role and when i logout and login
with another role(HR), i am getting (unable to  login error).

I check that there is a url issue, once i change the url to
(https://localhost:8443/humanres/control/checkLogin), now i am able to
login.

So, this is my issue when login with a new user.

Could any one help to solve my above issue.

Thanks,
Naveen Chanda

Re: common login screen for ofbiz

Posted by Yoke Power <yo...@gmail.com>.
Ofbiz has a portal app which can be considered as the Dashboard with the
following URL

https://localhost:8443/myportal/control/main

Give it a thought if this could be a starting point for your application

- YOKEPOWER