Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/02 11:46:57 UTC

conditions in an entity view (when grouping)

Hi. I wanted to create an entity view based on entities that satisfies a
specific set of conditions. Is this possible with ofbiz? From what i
understand, when you create an entity view, it creates the view first then
applies the set of conditions that you provided.

~ ian

Re: conditions in an entity view (when grouping)

Posted by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com>.
hmmm... i guess this is related to the previous post about creating a
"filtered" entity view...

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
sound almost correct.