Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Günther, Thorsten <Th...@medocino.de> on 2006/09/18 08:13:41 UTC

Trinidad development for newbies

Hi all!

I'm reading this list for a while now and must confess that I don't understand some the postings here due to my lacking knowledge of Trinidads architecture. To dig myself through the source and to pave the way somewhat for other newbies, I would like to write up something like an architecture guide, a FAQ and perhaps a "getting started with Trinidad development".

Question is whether you Trindad wizards think that a good idea and would support me to some degree in that effort. Do you have any topics that you would like to see covered especially? Other ideas, suggestions?

Thank you,

Thorsten

Re: Trinidad development for newbies

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Something like that is in the ApacheCon talk I give.
Stay tuned ;)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: