Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Rene' Rosenbaum <rr...@ucdavis.edu> on 2012/02/03 11:28:40 UTC

Moodle-PlugIn ...

Hi all,
I'm new to OpenMeetings, but quite impressed by its provided
functionality. We would really like to integrate it as part of our
moodle system, but wondering whether the limitations to 4x4 users as
stated at http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/MoodlePlugins still
exists. If so, what is the rough estimation when this limitation is
removed (stated in the roadmap, but no time horizon)?
Thanks to the developers! Great work!!!
Rene'

Re: Moodle-PlugIn ...

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Rene,

the documentation you should look at is:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/MoodlePlugin.html

The website with the link you provided is outdated.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de