Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Kumar, Chandan W." <ch...@accenture.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/10 16:51:21 UTC

Stardog Data Flow Automation with NiFi

Hi Team,

I have a query related to the Stardog processor in Nifi.
I am using the stardog processor in Nifi to connect the stardog instance in my organization and my organization, all authentication is done using Kerberos. So here the problem comes, these stardog processors seem like doesn't support Kerberos authentication.  So how can we connect? Eagerly waiting for reply. Thanks!

Stardog Data Flow Automation with NiFi - https://www.stardog.com/labs/blog/stardog-data-flow-automation-with-nifi/#:~:text=One%20of%20the%20processors%20is,processor%20is%20for%20querying%20Stardog
Nifi supports Data ingestion in Stardog Documentation  - https://docs.stardog.com/etl-data-into-stardog#running-nifi

[cid:image001.png@01D6FFFA.D6B79270]
Thanks and Regards,
Chandan Kumar
Upcoming PTO : NA

________________________________

www.accenture.com

Re: Stardog Data Flow Automation with NiFi

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ill send Chandan a note to explain he isnt going to get reply alls for him
and his colleagues but rather needs to subscribe and watch the mailing list.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 7:00 AM Kumar, Chandan W.
<ch...@accenture.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Hope you are doing great!
>
> Can you please check the below query (sent yesterday) and let us know.
> Eagerly look forward to hearing from you!
>
> Please let us know for any concern/question. Thanks!
>
> Regards,
>
> Chandan Kumar
>
> +91.967.410.9095 (M)

[cid:image001.png@01D700A8.DAADFBE0]
Thanks and Regards,
Chandan Kumar
Upcoming PTO : NA

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chandan,

Note that your picture didn't come through your email. Please add it to an
external location and give a link to it.
Also, this processor is not a processor that is distributed via the Apache
NiFi project, I'd recommend reaching out to the authors/creators of this
processor.

Thanks,
Pierre