Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by jeff ort <je...@sourcelabs.com> on 2005/05/19 23:38:13 UTC

Contributing Struts unit tests

I entered bug# 34903 and submitted a patch with unit tests.  I am planning
on continuing to submit unit tests over time, and I was hoping to watch the
process of contributing with this submission.  I understand these types of
issues/enhancements would be lower priority, but I am curious if there is
more to the process I can be doing to help facilitate and contribute?

Re: Contributing Struts unit tests

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
> I entered bug# 34903 and submitted a patch with unit tests.  I am planning
> on continuing to submit unit tests over time, and I was hoping to watch
> the
> process of contributing with this submission.

Thank you for helping.

> I understand these types of
> issues/enhancements would be lower priority, but I am curious if there is
> more to the process I can be doing to help facilitate and contribute?

Nope, you've done everything correctly except bug someone to commit your
patch....oh wait...never mind, you've done everything correctly ;)

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance