Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 12:36:17 UTC

[Axis2][VOTE]Axis2 1.3 release artifacts (#take2)

Re: [Axis2][VOTE]Axis2 1.3 release artifacts (#take2)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release including plugins.

On 8/8/07, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F

Re: [Axis2][VOTE]Axis2 1.3 release artifacts (#take2)

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
+1 to release.

Amila.

On 8/8/07, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Michele Mazzucco wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > am I wrong or the JMS lib is missing?
> Nope , we do not need to add JMS jars by default, since we have not
> unable JMS transport  by default.
>
> Thanks
> Deepal

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Axis2][VOTE]Axis2 1.3 release artifacts (#take2)

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Ok, so which libs shall I include if I want JMS support?

Thanks,
Michele

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.