Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 19:41:17 UTC

Jena source code in the Apache SVN repo

Hi Guys,

I was checking http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/trunk/
and looks like the code is not ported yet?

Just want to make sure I am looking at the right place.

Henry

Re: Jena source code in the Apache SVN repo

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

On 13/12/10 21:42, Henry Saputra wrote:
> Thanks Andy,
>
> I an already using the one from the sourceforge. Just thought start
> shifting to Apache repo this week =)
>
> - Henry

Henry,

As long as no one gets confused :-)

Until we get the software grant from HP, SF CVS is definitely the live
one.  The recent, non-Apache release was from there.

We don't know yet the timescale for the grant from HP - in case there is
a significant amount of work to do and it'll take a while (I have no
information to suggest it will but we don't know the timescale yet),
it's safer to keep the active codebase on SF, where we can still change
it under the old regime, then transfer it at the point the HP software
grant comes into effect.

	Andy

Re: Jena source code in the Apache SVN repo

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andy,

I an already using the one from the sourceforge. Just thought start
shifting to Apache repo this week =)

- Henry

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.