Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by György Chityil <gy...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/04 19:19:48 UTC

chunking api description

Hello,

Just noticed the Chunking API description says "TODO" in the user docs.
http://incubator.apache.org/opennlp/documentation/manual/opennlp.html#tools.parser.chunking

Any plans to remedy it? :)

--
Gyuri

Re: chunking api description

Posted by "william.colen@gmail.com" <wi...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks Jörn.

I added the Chunker API documentation:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-355

I will leave the issue open for a couple of days so anyone can review it
and send comments.

Thanks
William

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "william.colen@gmail.com" <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Riccardo,

Posted by Riccardo Tasso <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by György Chityil <gy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys, I don't yet fully understand it so dont have much to
contribute. I am poking around the cmdtool ChunkeMETool.java implementation
which seems pretty thorough for what I need.

Re: chunking api description

Posted by "william.colen@gmail.com" <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.