Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sampath Kumar G <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2017/01/04 11:29:04 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] APPROVE COLLECTION SHEET ERROR

Hi Zayyad,

The attached screenshot looks like checker inbox. Are you submitting the
collection sheet by maker-checker task? If yes, can you give the steps
which you had followed and also relevant screenshots?

Thanks and regards,
Sampath

​
*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> *

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Thank You Sir.. :)

--

Posted by se...@singo.co.tz.

Posted by Shaik Nazeer <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Thank you Santosh :-)

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Ed,

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Adi/Nazeer,

--
*Ed Cable*

RE: [Mifos-developer] APPROVE COLLECTION SHEET ERROR

 <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3eLG3rDPEV8T0tGSk9sNzRDUzg&revid=0B3eLG3rDPEV8YVF2d1MrdGw1ZEVabWZiWXU2WUdyVnZVSjRnPQ>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <ma...@confluxtechnologies.com> support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Zayyad,