Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com> on 2007/01/29 17:27:54 UTC

[SDO CTS] Anyone avail to commit TUSCANY-1048 & TUSCANY-1081 ?

Hi,
Kelvin has been appling patches for us in the CTS, but he's quite tied
up at the moment... can anyone else apply the patches for these two
Jiras for us ?

Once applied > 300 SDO tests being run against Tuscany's SDO when you
mvn the cts... hopefully a good start & plenty more to come - with any
luck

Many thanks in advance

Re: [SDO CTS] Anyone avail to commit TUSCANY-1048 & TUSCANY-1081 ?

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.
The code to be patched is in the cts part of the repository... so you
will also need to do a svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/cts/

(incidently I've found https seems to make for a more reliable sync in
eclipse.... http seems to often result in a 200 message)

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geoffrey Winn <ge...@googlemail.com>.