Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Sarat Chandra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/25 21:22:43 UTC

Help regarding feed aggregator

Hi

I just installed the apache roller. It's a wonderful product. However I am
facing some problems aggregating the feeds from sites like CNN. Following is
the procedure I did,

1.       I went to the planet configuration site.

2.       Went to the subscriptions sub section

3.       Added a new news feed url to the given textbox.

I am not able to see where the feeds are being aggregated. How do I make
them appear on my front page.

Any help in this regard will be really great.

Thanks

Sarat.

Re: Help regarding feed aggregator

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 9/25/07, Sarat Chandra <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just installed the apache roller. It's a wonderful product. However I am
> facing some problems aggregating the feeds from sites like CNN. Following is
> the procedure I did,
>
> 1.       I went to the planet configuration site.
>
> 2.       Went to the subscriptions sub section
>
> 3.       Added a new news feed url to the given textbox.
>
> I am not able to see where the feeds are being aggregated. How do I make
> them appear on my front page.

That is covered either in the installation guide (for Roller 4) or the
user guide (for Roller 3). Please take a look and let us know if you
have more questions and/or suggestions for improving the docs.

- Dave