Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au> on 2009/08/02 09:55:45 UTC

JXTemplate that generates a JXTemplate

Hi,
I have a JxTemplate that is generating another JXTemplate (the first
JXTemplate generates a CForms template, the second template is for the
form).  However, when I try to access the cocoon object in the second
JXTemplate I get a bad XPath statement when the second JXTemplate called
this expression: action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue".  I have
worked around this by using an XSLT, but is it possible to do what I
suggest? Is this a bug?

Thanks.