Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Ruben Rubio Rey <tk...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/18 00:27:35 UTC

DigitalOcean API V2

Hi,

DigitalOcean API V1 is deprecated and will be shut down in November 9th.

Is there any plans to make JClouds compatible with the version 2 ?

Regards,
Ruben

Re: DigitalOcean API V2

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
We already added support for V2 in jclouds 1.9.1.

You just need to change the code to use "digitalocean2" as the provider
used to create the context, a dummy identity and your api key for the
credential.

HTH!

I.