Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/01/02 20:18:51 UTC

Databinding interceptor

Raymond, maybe you could answer this...

I've noticed that the Databinding interceptor seems to be getting
added to all wires, regardless of whether it is needed or not. Is
this correct? If so, we should change the behavior of the post
processor to only add the interceptor when needed, otherwise we will
not be able to optimize wires (and also avoid the overhead of an
additional method call).

Jim

Re: Databinding interceptor

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
I think the problem is here:

             if (sourceDataBinding == null || targetDataBinding == null
                 || !sourceDataBinding.equals(targetDataBinding)) {

The databinding interceptor should not be interposed if the
databindings are undefined.

Jim