Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be> on 2005/07/28 16:01:27 UTC

x:schedule docs

I've updated the documentation file of the schedule component with usage
instructions. See attachment...

Jurgen

Re: x:schedule docs

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Actually looks like Martin did it earlier.  With the SVN reorg I think
I am still winning the commit race ;-)

sean

Re: x:schedule docs

Posted by Mathias Broekelmann <mb...@PSI.DE>.
It´s not commited yet.

Re: JIRA assign (was Re: x:schedule docs)

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps we could add these as "tasks" instead of bugs in JIRA?  We
will definitely jump through the issue numbers this way but that's
probably the best way to handle it.  Good idea.

sean

Re: x:schedule docs

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.