Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by janstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 00:02:58 UTC

Trying to build SMX4 features project

Hi all,

I've been trying to build the features project today and ran into the
following error during the assembly generation:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error populating repository

Embedded error:
/home/janstey/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.xmlsec/1.3.0_1-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.xmlsec-1.3.0_1-SNAPSHOT.jar
(No such file or directory)

To get around this, I added the following dependencies to the assembly pom.

+        <dependency>
+            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles</groupId>
+            <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles.xmlsec</artifactId>
+            <version>${xmlsec.version}</version>
+        </dependency>
+        <dependency>
+            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles</groupId>
+            <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles.wss4j</artifactId>
+            <version>${wss4j.version}</version>
+        </dependency>

Now I'm getting a missing artifact error for
bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk13:jar:132, which is coming from the wss4j bundle.
After a quick search, I could not find this bouncy castle release in any
repo. Should the wss4j bundle exclude this dependency? I noticed that it
already excludes bcprov-jdk15 (see
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/bundles/trunk/wss4j-1.5.4/pom.xml).
I'd appreciate any help/ideas on this.

Cheers,
Jon

Re: Trying to build SMX4 features project

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thanks Freeman!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,