Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lfs <fa...@hotmail.com> on 2011/06/01 09:58:52 UTC

Re: Questions about Jena in Nutch

Thank you, Lewis! Your information is great to me.

My idea is to use  nutch to build a Chinese financial blog information
search engine. My plan is that first use Protege to build a financial
ontology and then do some localization upon Jena. And in this way at least a
experimental Chinese financial blog information search engine can be built.

Will you tell me if my plan can lead me to success? As I want to make sure
the blueprint is reasonable before I get start.