Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremy Nix <Je...@sfsltd.com> on 2003/06/03 22:33:14 UTC

org.apache.fop.configuration.Configuration not in latest source

Has there been some sort of refactoring done to remove the necessity of
this object?  I was utilizing it to set the base directory property so
image urls are properly rendered.

_________________
Jeremy Nix
Senior Application Developer
Southwest Financial Ltd.
Jeremy.Nix@sfsltd.com
(513) 621-6699 ext 1158

Re: org.apache.fop.configuration.Configuration not in latest source

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
You've downloaded HEAD from CVS which contains our redesign effort. If
you want to download the code where FOP 0.20.5 will come from, you need
to check out a certain branch (the maintenance branch, tag
"fop-0_20_2-maintain"). Please follow the link below for more
information:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/#lines

On 03.06.2003 22:33:14 Jeremy Nix wrote:
> Has there been some sort of refactoring done to remove the necessity of
> this object?  I was utilizing it to set the base directory property so
> image urls are properly rendered.

Jeremias Maerki