Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Russ Brown <rb...@infinityhealthcare.com> on 2005/01/01 16:15:01 UTC

Re: How to auto restart the session?

I created a delegate for my @Shell component to include a refresh
attribute that forwards to my own "You have been logged out" Timeout
page at or about the time the session times out.  We did this because we
didn't want to leave a form up for the user to work on when their
session had already timed out.  The delegate looks like this:

public class RefreshDelegate implements IRender {
  public void render(IMarkupWriter iMarkupWriter, IRequestCycle
iRequestCycle) {

    iMarkupWriter.begin("meta");
    iMarkupWriter.attribute("http-equiv", "Refresh");
    iMarkupWriter.attribute("content", Visit.REFRESH_SECONDS+";
URL=/myapp/app?service=page/Timeout");
    iMarkupWriter.end();
  }
}

Flying Lee wrote:

> Hi,all
>     When the session timeout,Tapestry redirect to a "session time out"
> page.But I don't want to see this page. I think the best action is auto
> recreate the visit object again,and never display the "session time out"
> page.How can do it?
>     Thanks
>     Flying Lee.

----------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), even if addressed incorrectly, and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy or delete all copies of the original message and all attachments, including deletion from the trash or equivalent folder.  Thank you.

Re: How to auto restart the session?

Posted by Flying Lee <sk...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,Russ
    Thanks your reply very much. It's a good resolution.
    But it has some problem however. My page has a block to display the
login user's information,when the session time out,I must forward to the
page of  destination ,and just let the block display a login form ,not the
whole page is a login form . I think the best way is to recreate the visit
object.But I don't know where can I create it.

"Russ Brown" <rb...@infinityhealthcare.com>
??????:41D6BE75.AABE1174@infinityhealthcare.com...