Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Liu, Jack" <Ja...@FALCONJET.COM> on 2003/02/04 19:37:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Performance evaluation for Secure website and non Secure website?

Hi,
  We want to switch into secure website (with SSL certificate). However, we
want to know the performance degradation because of that. What I can do with
Apache (or third party tool ) to get a statistic number (before & after
installing SSL Cerfiticate) so that we can compare?
  Thanks

  Jliu

Re: [users@httpd] Performance evaluation for Secure website and non Secure website?

Posted by Amol Jakatdar <aj...@odu.edu>.