Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "thomas.ung@freesbee.fr" <th...@freesbee.fr> on 2006/09/04 00:33:31 UTC

Re: Layout context variable

I ve implemented a 'title' logic in a class that all screen
extends. This screen itself inherites from VelocityScreen.

You also can have a look on scrarab project source for exemple.

Regards,
Thomas
Kintzel Levente a écrit :
> Hi guys!
>

> I want to set the title of my web pages dynamically, read
from a property
> file according to the current locale. How can I set the
value of the title
> context variable in such a way to be recognized by the
layout template:

> - I tried to set it up from the screen: it works fine, but
I don't want to
> upload the value of the variable in each screen.
>
> - I tried to set it up from a navigation: it was not
recognized

> - I tried to save in the session, but I have trouble if
the session expires.

> Has anybody another idea?
>
> Thank you!
>

> Regards,
>
>      Levi

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp