Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Boucherie <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/18 11:03:27 UTC

[surefire] problem with xml

Hi all,

I encounter problem with my junit tests when I try to update version of
surefire plugin.
Actually all my tests that need to read xml files failed with the following
error :

org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Output method is xml could not
load output_xml.properties (check CLASSPATH)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.OutputProperties.getDefaultMethodProperties(
OutputProperties.java:394)
        at org.apache.xalan.templates.OutputProperties.<init>(
OutputProperties.java:132)
        at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.<init>(
TransformerIdentityImpl.java:104)
        at org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformer(
TransformerFactoryImpl.java:842)
        at
com.ideo.sweetdev.data.service.configxml.digester.ConfigXml$ConfigXmlUtil.documentToBytes
(ConfigXml.java:506)
        at
com.ideo.sweetdev.data.service.configxml.digester.ConfigXml.unmarshall(
ConfigXml.java:355)
        at com.ideo.sweetdev.data.service.configxml.digester.ConfigXml.init(
ConfigXml.java:253)
        at com.ideo.sweetdev.data.service.configxml.digester.ConfigXml
.<init>(ConfigXml.java:133)
        at
com.ideo.sweetdev.data.service.configxml.digester.ConfigXmlService.getConfigXml
(ConfigXmlService.java:138)
        at
com.ideo.sweetdev.data.service.configxml.digester.ConfigXmlService.getConfigXml
(ConfigXmlService.java:115)
        at
com.ideo.sweetdev.data.service.configxml.digester.ConfigXmlHelper.getConfigXml
(ConfigXmlHelper.java:73)
        at
com.ideo.sweetdev.core.service.ServiceManager.loadServicesDefinition(
ServiceManager.java:470)
        at com.ideo.sweetdev.core.service.ServiceManager.initialize(
ServiceManager.java:266)
        at com.ideo.sweetdev.core.service.ServiceManager.<clinit>(
ServiceManager.java:153)
        at
com.ideo.sweetdev.core.service.broker.BrokerHelper.getBrokerService(
BrokerHelper.java:51)
        at com.ideo.sweetdev.core.service.broker.BrokerHelper.getBroker(
BrokerHelper.java:78)
        at
com.ideo.sweetdev.core.service.broker.TestBroker.testServiceCallOk(
TestBroker.java:40)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(
JUnitTestSet.java:213)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(
AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(
AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:165)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:107)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(
SurefireBooter.java:289)

I have the problem with surefire 2.4.2 but it works for 2.3.1 !!
Any help are welcome.
Thanks

Guillaume Boucherie

Re: [surefire] problem with xml

Posted by Guillaume Boucherie <gu...@gmail.com>.
I'm find that the error only appends with jdk1.4
But my project must be compiled and test with jdk1.4
So I can I use the latest version of surefire plugin without problem.
I'm trying to search surefire related thread in archive but I don't see
interesting thing.
Can anyone help me ?

Guillaume Boucherie

Posted by Guillaume Boucherie <gu...@gmail.com>.