Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Mirko Kämpf <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/10/10 11:50:55 UTC

PR Ready for review

Dear Apache Wayang community,

Here is a pull request which brings the ability to read remote files from a
webserver via https protocol.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/pull/348

I added a test new class, a test data file, and modified the
*JavaTextFileSource.java* class.

Best wishes,
Mirko

--

Dr. rer. nat. Mirko Kämpf
Müchelner Str. 23

Re: PR Ready for review

Posted by Kaustubh Beedkar <kb...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that might be the case. I just checked, and the 'on' in the workflow
on the rel branch is set to main branch. Hence, no actions were triggered.

If I remember correctly, we agreed to use the main branch for development.
Kaustubh

Re: PR Ready for review

Posted by Zoi Kaoudi <zk...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>.

Re: PR Ready for review