Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by venhart <te...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2009/03/03 11:41:29 UTC

ActiveMQ not working as a cluster within VERITAS 5.0 MP3

Hi,

Please could some help or advise if possible ?

I running VERITAS 5.0 MP3 ( Storage Foundation File System Enterprise HA 5.0
Sol X64 ), as a cluster server and using Active MQ ( apache-activemq-4.1.1
). When I start the first Active MQ server, this start's ok and writes to
the activemq.log as the MAster. The second server, when I try and start the
server, this fails as the SLAVE. It fails with the following error message :

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreatio
nException: Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class path resourc
e [activemq.xml]: Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' while setting bean
property 'persistenceAdapter'; nested exc
eption is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name '(inner bean)#2': Fac
toryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is
java.io.IOException: Permission denied
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcept
ion: Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class path
resource [acti
vemq.xml]: Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' while setting bean
property 'persistenceAdapter'; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name '(inner bean)#2': FactoryBea
n threw exception on object creation; nested exception is
java.io.IOException: Permission denied

Please could some advise my problem, if possible.

regards,

venhart