Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr> on 2005/12/06 02:23:41 UTC

Geronimo Console style

Just wanted to let you know that the style of the console seems a bit
bugged under both firefox and IE.
This is a geronimo snapshot from the svn head.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Geronimo Console style

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
Thanks, this looks much better now.

Guillaume

Re: Geronimo Console style

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Guillaume,

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: Geronimo Console style

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Hmm...I do not get this...on Firefox and Safari on the Mac, it looks
reasonable to me...