Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 03:56:54 UTC

Re: Help with the scm cvs plugin

Thats good, but is there anyway to make the scm plugin or cvs itself to pass
this password to the ssh so it does not prompt me for the password. I need
to automate the checkout process during the build life cycle, and making
someone waiting there to enter the password will make the whole process not
automated. Please advice.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Help with the scm cvs plugin

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emmanuel...

My account on that server is restricted account and I can not copy anything
to there :(. Any other way to accomplish this ???

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Help with the scm cvs plugin