Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/03/30 03:13:04 UTC

Staged JDO 2.0 release

Javadogs,

I've staged the final JDO 2.0 release on the apache server.

Please test this release. The dependencies have been updated to
reflect JDO release 2.0 and JPOX release 1.1.0. If you're testing
JPOX, refer below for the maven staging area. If you're testing TCK,
you will have to jigger your dependencies in project.xml or rename
your .maven/repositories/jpox/jars artifacts.

You can download any of the sources and binaries for api, core,
enhancer, and tck from http://people.apache.org/~clr/downloads/mirror-
dist-db-jdo/2.0/

You can point your maven repository to http://people.apache.org/~clr/
downloads/maven to get the javax.jdo and org.apache.jdo artifacts.

We're now waiting for the last JPOX issue to be resolved before
calling for a vote to release.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Doh!  I knew that...

-- Michelle

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Michelle,

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Craig,

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Nice to see everyone on the same page here. Michelle filed JDO-356
yesterday.

I'm going to fix README.txt and RunRules.html and respin just the
tck20 bits (one file) today.

Craig

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Craig,

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
That's true.  I was thinking that we told people that runtck.iut should
work out of the box, but we don't.

-- Michelle

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.

Michael Bouschen wrote:

> [...]
>>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1201)
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.models.fieldtypes.TestArrayCollections.runTest(TestArrayCollections.java:97)
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.models.fieldtypes.TestArrayCollections.test(TestArrayCollections.java:73)
>>>
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>>
>>>     at
>>>
>>>     at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:237)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.doRun(BatchTestRunner.java:107)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:147)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:122)
>>> 2)
>>> test(org.apache.jdo.tck.models.fieldtypes.TestFieldsOfObject)javax.jdo.JDOFatalException:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> org.jpox.enhancer.ImplementationCreatorImpl
>>> 3)
>>> test(org.apache.jdo.tck.models.fieldtypes.TestFieldsOfSimpleInterface)javax.jdo.JDOFatalException:

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Craig,

Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release