Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/06/10 14:56:25 UTC

Posgres conf

Hi devs,

Should we not put "result-fetch-size="50"" as default and slightly change the comment for older versions ?

Jacques

Re: Posgres conf

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1 for this change.
IMO only few of the guys are using 7.5 and the proportion will be around 5
out of 50.

I had read information on the postgres website to use Postgres 8.x versions.

They are promoting it and keeping it as the lot stable release from all the
predecessor ones.

--
Ashish

Re: Posgres conf

From: "Divesh Dutta" <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Posgres conf

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Re: Posgres conf

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, to be clear it's about entityengine.xml, sorry.

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Re: Posgres conf

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.