Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shehan Simen <ss...@itree.com.au> on 2008/10/01 02:59:03 UTC

Axis2 and Apache CXF

Hi Axis2 guys,
I was using axis2 for few months for work and found it quite handy.
What is apache CXF? Can someone please compare CXF and Axis2? So I can recommend the people to use Axis2 instead of CXF. Hope to hear soon.

Thanks.

Re: Axis2 and Apache CXF

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
I guess another important thing is the extensibility of Axis2. This
link<http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=49704#254745>[1]
will give you some info on that

Thanks,
Keith.