Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2010/03/03 23:02:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Nikhil Thaker as committer, and future committership announcements

Hi all:

This note is to announce that I've just granted Nikhil Thaker committership
to Axis as per the successful VOTE last week.  He was granted committer
access due to his being "grandfathered" in from the WS project.

I'd like for ALL future committer announcements to be directed at
"general@axis.apache.org" instead of both dev lists - I noticed recently that
a bunch of you devs aren't subscribed to that list, and you really should be
for this as well as other reasons.

Also, note that the former WS committers who sent requests are now being
confirmed in the private PMC list, so we hope to have you back up and running
on Axis in the next few days.

Thanks,
--Glen