Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "admin, hr" <hr...@cvt.com> on 2003/08/22 04:18:44 UTC

CV_Therapeutics

 <<ole0.bmp>>

Dear Applicant:
We have received your employment inquiry and would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your resume. It will be evaluated by a member or our Human Resources staff and then forwarded to those supervisors who may be able to utilize your background and experience.
If your qualifications match our current needs, we will contact you within four to six weeks to arrange an interview. If there does not appear to be an appropriate opportunity at this time, your resume will remain active for six months and will be reviewed against future openings.
Thank you for expressing interest in CV Therapeutics.
Sincerely,
Human Resources Department

Re: CV_Therapeutics

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Howdy,
These are being sent by viruses/worms from addresses that are subscribed
to the list.  I try to catch them before but because the addresses are
legit they don't show up for me to moderate...

Yoav Shapira

Re: CV_Therapeutics

Posted by Jens Skripczynski <sk...@myrealbox.com>.
Hi,

--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Naturwissenschaftler haben endlich die Frage geklärt, warum Pinguine nicht
fliegen können. Die Antwort ist denkbar einfach: "Was nicht fliegt, kann
auch nicht abstürzen!"